- Use our classic or enhanced catalog to see if we have the books you need to conduct your research. Some books may be in electronic format.
- Search WorldCat to find books in other libraries.
- Need a book not owned by the Calvin T. Ryan Library? Submit an Interlibrary Loan request. Books may take between 7-14 days to arrive. If you're searching WorldCat, look for the "Order via Interlibrary Loan" link to submit your request.
- If you are unsure where to start, begin with LOPERSearch. If you need help with search terms, librarians will be happy to assist you. Just Ask Us!
- Search one of our subject-specific databases.
- If you are able to locate an article abstract but not the full-text, we will be glad to order the article from another library. Just submit an Interlibrary Loan request. Articles may take between 2-7 days to arrive.